Troop Leaders, get ready to lead your troop into an unforgettable adventure at Camp Tanglefoot! Under the guidance of our seasoned camp staff, your troop will be able to customize your activities and experience. From boating, swimming, and aiming for the bullseye in archery to crafting a masterpiece that becomes a cherished memento of the day, your troop will enjoy this tailored camp experience. Participants entering grades 7 and above (including adults!) can take on the challenge of our two-level high ropes course. Pause your day for a scrumptious supper before winding down with evening activities. As the sun sets, gather around the campfire with our counselors for a night of singing, laughter, and savoring gooey s’mores before settling down in cozy cabins or platform tents. The excitement doesn’t stop there, as you’ll wake up to a delicious breakfast to energize you for more laughter and morning adventures before heading home!
– Housing preference (cabin or tent) is chosen during registration until spots are filled. Here is a link for more information on cabin and tent options: Camp Arrangements
– Troops must register a minimum of 3 girls, and enough adults to meet supervision ratios.
– Troop leaders and troop volunteers are responsible for the supervision of their troop members. Camp staff are there to facilitate activities only.
– $100 non-refundable deposit
– Troop Leaders will need the following information for each girl when registering for their troop: Name of Camper, Birthdate, Grade for Fall 2024, and Parent/Guardian’s Email address.
Session registration ends on July 9.
(Grade level for registration is the grade your Girl Scout will be entering in Fall 2024)