Troop Leaders, get ready to lead your troop into an unforgettable overnight camp experience! Our dedicated counselors will collaborate with you to create a customized day, featuring pool time and a variety of exciting camp activities such as archery, camp games, arts and crafts, and challenge courses appropriate to your troop’s age level. As the sun sets, gather together at the dining hall to enjoy supper and mingle with other troop leaders and campers. Roasting a s’more over a crackling campfire as you gather all together under the stars is a must to end an activity-packed day before settling down in cozy cabins or tents. The excitement doesn’t stop there, as you’ll wake up to a delicious breakfast to energize you for more laughter and morning adventures before heading home!
– Housing preference (cabin or tent) is chosen during registration until spots are filled. Here is a link for more information on cabin and tent options: Camp Arrangements
– Troops must register a minimum of 3 girls, and enough adults to meet supervision ratios.
– Troop leaders and troop volunteers are responsible for the supervision of their troop members. Camp staff are there to facilitate activities only.
– $100 non-refundable deposit
– Troop Leaders will need the following information for each girl when registering for their troop: Name of Camper, Birthdate, Grade for Fall 2024, and Parent/Guardian’s Email address.
Session registration ends on May 21.
(Grade level for registration is the grade your Girl Scout will be entering in Fall 2024)